PERFORMING AT THE VILLAGE
There are lots of ways that you can be part of creating magical memories for the families here at Give Kids The World!
If you have a skilled service that you think our families would enjoy, we would love to help you arrange a way to donate your time and talents to entertain and inspire our guests. Here are some examples of past performers:
- School band, choir, or orchestra
- Improv group
- Balloon Artist
- Caricature Artist
- Take-home crafts like Origami or hand-print art
The following are examples of performances NOT permitted at the Village:
- Performance pieces that contain religious messages, foul language, or references to drug/alcohol/indecent activities.
- Character performers costumed as characters licensed by any of our theme park partners. This includes impersonators, cosplayers, and princess party companies
- Any skilled service or performance that requests payment, fee, or any other monetary involvement from our families
To apply, please email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Performer Registration
- Indemnity Agreement
- COI Proof of General Commercial Liability Insurance for a minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Due to venue constraints, groups of over 50 members will be subject to approval on a case-by-case basis
- All members of the performing group must be minimum 12+ years of age.
- Groups must provide a minimum of one 1 chaperone for every 10 performers under age 18.
- Our families are free to roam the Village at their leisure, so we cannot guarantee an audience of any size
- Performance location is at the discretion of GKTW Entertainment Staff. The decision will be made based on weather, Village occupancy, evening activities, and size of performing group
- Prospective performers may be requested to fulfill a background check
- All materials, including tech or audio support, must be provided by the performer
Do you live in the Central Florida area and have a certified Pet Therapy animal? We would love to invite you and your four-legged companion to volunteer at Give Kids The World!
1. All Pet Therapy visitors must be registered volunteers. If you've never volunteered at the Village before, you must complete all steps of the volunteer registration.
2. Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Indemnity Agreement
- COI Proof of General Commercial Liability Insurance (minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence) OR Proof of Therapy Certification
- Vaccination records of the animal
- Volunteers who have been certified by a national therapy group (e.g., Therapy Dogs International) will be covered under a group insurance policy, providing you show proof of active membership.
- Homeowners insurance is not considered commercial so it won't be accepted.
- Prospective Pet Therapy visitors may be requested to fulfill a background check.