Upon check-out, you received parting gifts from Give Kids The World. Now that you are home, you may need a little reminder about the contents of your package or other pieces of your Give Kids The World vacation.
- GKTW Photos – As our gift to you, we’ll provide all photos taken of your family at Give Kids The World Village on a souvenir photo CD.
- Vacation Memories DVD – If you borrowed a video camera during your stay, you may have DVD from us. It is compatible to most DVD players and some computers. Enjoy! If you have any questions regarding your DVDs, you may contact Give Kids The World at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Star Passport – If you saved your star experience for the end of your trip, your Star Passport was in your departure package or was mailed to your home. This passport will include a bar code, coordinates of where your star is located, and the name of your Wish Child
- World Passport – The World Passport, provided through IAAPA (International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions) provides you and your family the opportunity to visit any of the included theme parks/amusement parks for one year from the date of departure. The family members listed on your World Passport will receive complimentary admission. For a complete copy of the participating theme parks/amusement parks, click here
- Disney’s Memory Maker Photo Pass – You are just a few clicks away from some wonderful Disney memories! With Memory Maker, you’ll receive unlimited digital downloads of your Walt Disney World® vacation memories from select locations within the parks. Download ordering instructions or refer to the Disney Photo Pass website if you need more information. Please note that your photos and other digital content will expire 45 days from the date of capture.
- Crops of Luv - Crops of Luv, is a non-profit organization focused on preserving the memories of your wish trip. If you would like a complimentary album highlighting your trip please contact them by phone at (480) 634-7763 or email at email@example.com.
- Icing Smiles – Icing Smiles is a non-profit organization that provides free custom celebration cakes and other treats to families impacted by the critical illness of a child. Their goal is to provide temporary escape and create a positive memory for your family during a difficult time by offering a cake for the wish child or their sibling. Whether your family is celebrating a birthday, holiday, treatment milestone, or other occasion, they would like to provide you with an Icing Smile. Visit the “Receive a Smile” tab of their website to learn more and complete and application.
- Songs of Love – The Songs of Love Foundation is a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that creates free, personalized, original songs to uplift children and teens currently facing tough medical, physical or emotional challenges. Each 'song of love' is professionally produced with lyrics containing the child’s name and references to all of his or her favorite things. Songs are written and performed in any language in the musical style that the child likes best (kids, pop, R&B, rap, rock, alternative, etc.), by many talented singer/songwriters.
As each child is unique, so is every ‘song of love’ composition. Make this trip extra special and everlasting with a Song of Love! Just fill out a request form at www.songsoflove.org/request and your child will have their very own Song of Love in just a few weeks.