What to Bring
- Identification - be sure to have all forms of identification, including a valid driver’s license. A valid driver’s license is required, if a rental vehicle was arranged for your stay.
- Handicap placard,
- Umbrella strollers are great for use with young children; you will find them especially helpful when navigating airports and parks.
- If a specialized stroller/wheelchair is required, please arrange with your foundation prior to traveling.
- Confirm your medical equipment and orders are arranged prior to your arrival.
- Please provide all shipping information (including tracking numbers) to Give Kids The World by emailing email@example.com prior to your arrival.
- Special Dietary Requests:
Walt Disney World
- TSA - Visit the Transportation Security Administration website so you can be prepared for security line procedures.
- Contact Information - Program key phone numbers related to Give Kids The World into your cell phone prior to leaving home (these can be found on our Arrival page).
- Central Florida Information - To see all that Central Florida has to offer, a good resource is the VisitOrlando website.
Theme Park Apps/Additional Resources
- My Disney Experience App - The official app for the Walt Disney World parks. Available for iPhones and Android phones.
- Official Universal Orlando Resort App - The official iPhone app for Universal Orlando.
- SeaWorld Discovery Guide App - The official iPhone and Android app for SeaWorld Orlando.
- LEGOLAND App - The official iPhone and Android app for LEGOLAND Florida.
Currency can be exchanged at:
- All Disney Park Guest Relations
- All Disney Resort Guest Relations
- Disney Springs Guest Relations